Your Scotland Tours, terms and conditions of booking.
- By using this website to contact me, you are entering into an agreement with me to plan, arrange and provide your bespoke tour of Scotland.
- Full payment is required to be made 6 weeks before the start of your tour.
- 50% of your payment is considered a non-refundable deposit and will be payable at the time of booking.
- Accommodation. Accommodation in line with your budget and requirements will be booked, I will stay in a minimum 3 star accommodation within 10 miles of your location; sometimes in remote areas it will be the same hotel. When within 25 miles of home I will return there. You are responsible for my accommodation costs which will be added to your final bill.
- Meals. Ordinarily your accommodation will be booked on a Bed and Breakfast basis which means other meals (e.g. lunch and dinner) will need to be paid for in addition. I will ensure you dine at venues which are in accordance with your dietary requirements, budget and taste wherever possible. Where you request I join you for meals you will ordinarily be expected to pay for my meals. Note: Some remote areas of Scotland have limitations of available restaurant types.
- Luggage. You may bring 1 medium sized piece of luggage which will be transported in the luggage compartment of our car and 1 small ‘carry on’ size item which you can keep with you in the cabin of the car, per person. Large suitcases will be accommodated where possible, however if there’s no room in the car storage or onward shipping, at your expense, will be arranged where possible.
- Time. You will supply me with arrival times into a Scottish airport and the flight number. I will meet you in the arrivals hall, assist you with your luggage to the vehicle. If you are already in Scotland then you will supply me with your full pick up location and be there at the arranged time (+/- 15 minutes). It is your responsibility to be at the agreed pickup location, should you fail to be where and when you say you will be refunds will not be issued.
- No refund will be given in the event of cancellation due to weather conditions limiting access to attractions.
- Itinerary. We will work together to tailor your itinerary to include all we can from your list of desired locations, I can advise on suitable locations and experiences if you would like. No responsibility for disappointment with 3rd party providers will be accepted by me.
- Cancellation policy.
- If you cancel with more than 60 days notice you will be liable to a cancellation fee equivalent to your deposit.
- If you cancel with less than 59 and more than 14 days notice you will be liable to a cancellation fee equivalent to 75% of your trip cost.
- If you cancel with 13 days notice your entire fee is forfeit.
- Your Scotland Tour reserve the right to use an alternative supplier with no notice to our customers should we deem necessary.
- Travel Insurance. I strongly urge you to ensure you have made adequate travel insurance arrangements.
- Your Scotland Tour reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Visit Aberdeen Promotional terms
- Excluded dates – 14th to 29th October and 18th December 2017 to 7th January 2018.
- Offer ends January 31st 2018.
- 10% discount applies to day tours only – multi day tours (with overnight stops) are excluded.
We do not share your details with any 3rd party.